Terms & Conditions
Updated on 8th December 2022
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions that will govern the relationship between us, Why Don’t You Lamda Club and you, the Parent/Guardian. It is a legally binding agreement. These conditions are important to maintain standards and to ensure that all members gain the maximum benefit from their participation.
- Any free trial (taster session) is subject to availability and does not guarantee a place at Why Don’t You Lamda Club. A free trial may not be claimed in retrospect.
- Termly fees are payable 4 weeks in advance of the new term commencing to allow for planning and timetabling.
- In the event that you do not make the termly fee payment when due, we cannot guarantee your child’s place at Lamda Club.
- Class timetables and teachers are subject to change from time to time without notice.
- We reserve the right to revert to online sessions for any enforced closure outside of our control. This includes, but not limited to, national and localised shutdown due to weather, pandemic, venue availability and lockdown.
- In order to avoid disturbing classes, your child is requested to arrive promptly. Entrance to classes may be barred to anyone arriving more than 10 minutes late.
- A teacher may, at any time, ask your child to leave a class if he/she is jeopardising the safety or enjoyment of others or their Lamda experience.
- The minimum notice period is 4 weeks. Notice should be given via email to [email protected]. The date of sending shall be the time of commencement of the notice period.
- No refunds of termly fees will be made if notice is given prior to 4 weeks from the end of term.
- Lamda Club reserves the right to change the day, time and location of the sessions. Should this be restrictive to attendance the minimum notice period will be waived.
- In the event that your child is unable to attend a scheduled session, due to sickness, holiday, government restrictions or a decision by the Parent or Student not to attend, Lamda Club is unable to offer any refund of fees paid or make up the missed session.
- In the unfortunate event that it is medically no longer possible for the child to attend Lamda Club we will waive the notice period. We may require suitable medical evidence in the form of a GP or hospital letter setting out the medical reasons.
- We may terminate your child’s entitlement to attend Lamda Club in the event of serious or repeated breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to use any individual or group photographs or movie shots of your child for press or promotional purposes unless you specifically ask us not to. Any request must be made in writing to us and will be acknowledged by us in writing.
- You and your child must treat all Lamda Club members, children and teachers with respect and consideration. Lamda Club does not tolerate rude, offensive, or aggressive remarks and behaviour in any way.
- Bullying, harassment, abuse or other inappropriate behaviour by you, your child or guests is strictly forbidden and will result in expulsion and such other legal remedies as may be available.
- To the extent permitted by law, our liability to you, save in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall be limited to the total amount you have paid for your fees.
- If you have a complaint or concern that cannot be resolved via the teacher, please contact Hannah Underwood privately, via email, to [email protected].
- We reserve the right to make changes to these rules.
This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.